Letitia Morris SEO Case Study: Key Insights
Letitia Morris, a vintage poster gallery business, is one of SEO Melbourne’s long-term clients. They have been working with us since 2018. SEO Melbourne’s Letitia Morris SEO case study reveals how organic search traffic increased by 152.52% after it began its campaign with SEO Melbourne, with twelve keywords ranking on the first search engine results page.
Letitia Morris’s rankings for relevant and high search volume keywords include:
#1 for Villemot Poster
#1 for Cappiello Poster
#1 for Campari Poster
#2 for Vintage Posters Melbourne
#3 for Original Posters
The data in the graph above show the audience overview from 1st September 2018 to 30th June 2020. It visibly shows how SEO Melbourne’s targeted content and keyword strategy helped to drastically increase organic SEO traffic since the start of the campaign in September 2018.
In fact, since beginning its campaign with SEO Melbourne, organic search for Letitia Morris is, as of June 2020, at its highest point.
Letitia Morris SEO Acquisition
With the expertise of our specialists at SEO Melbourne, Letitia Morris’s organic search increased by a whopping 152.52% between October 2018 (orange), near the start of its campaign, and most recently in June 2020 (blue).
Furthermore, data above shows that Letitia Morris’s organic search achieved an increase of 70.4% as of June 2020, when compared to June 2019.
Letitia Morris SEO Key Takeaways
Keywords Movements show a positive trend.
- Letitia Morris has experienced an impressive organic search increase of 152.52% since the start of its campaign.
- 12 high volume keywords ranking on Google’s first SERP
- 6 high volume keywords rose to Google’s first SERP
- ‘Australian Vintage Posters’ and ‘Giant Posters’, previously ranked beyond the top 50 search results prior to its campaign, are now both ranked on the first page
- ‘Campari Poster’, which previously appeared on the third page of SERP prior to working with SEO Melbourne, is now ranked #1.