Linenly SEO Case Study’s Key Insights
SEO Melbourne’s Linenly SEO case study reveals how organic search traffic increased by 86.44% from September 2019 to January 2020 since working with SEO Melbourne. Linenly now has five keywords ranking on the first search engine results page, increasing from zero first page rankings from the start of the SEO campaign. All keywords have all been appearing in the Top 50 search results pages since September 2019.
Linenly’s rankings for relevant and high search volume keywords are:
#5 for Bamboo Sheets Australia
#8 for Bamboo Pillowcases
#9 for Bamboo Bed Sheets
#9 for Organic Bamboo Sheets
#10 for Bamboo Sheets
Linenly SEO Organic Search
- The data in the graph above show the audience overview from 1st April 2019 to 31st December 2019.
- SEO Melbourne’s targeted content and keyword strategy helped to increase Organic SEO traffic since the SEO campaign started (November 2019 -December 2019).
- Organic Search slowly drops between August and September and then steadily increases to the highest point in late December 2019 after working with SEO company Melbourne.
Linenly SEO Acquisition
- SEO Melbourne leveraged in-depth keyword research and SEO strategy to ultimately achieve a dramatic increase of 161.50% in organic SEO traffic for Linenly from April 2019 to January 2020.
- With the expertise of SEO Melbourne’s specialists, the Linenly SEO results reveal that organic search and direct traffic achieved an increase of 86.44% and 23.18% respectively from September 2019 to January 2020.
Linenly SEO Key Takeaways
- Keywords Movements have been all positive. Bamboo Sheets Australia moved from 16 before we started to 5 (2nd page to 1st page), Bamboo Doona Cover had the biggest jump from not being in the top 50 to 19, and Organic Bamboo Sheets moving from 14 to 9 (second page to first page). Bamboo Bed Sheets and Bamboo Pillowcases also made significant rises in rankings from 20 and 19 (2nd page) to 9 and 8 (1st page ranking) respectively.
- If you compare Acquisitions for April 2019 vs January 2020 – Organic Search traffic is up by 161.50% and by 86.44% from September 2019 to January 2020.